Today’s consumers are in the driver’s seat. Businesses fight for share of mind in a world with a dizzying amount of choices, and they fight for share of wallet with a legion of competitors. We meet this challenge with sophisticated and effective research, including:
- Online focus groups and panels, and mobile surveys to reach younger respondents
- Customer segmentation using cluster analysis to better understand needs and more effectively target customers
- Innovative surveys to measure quality, compare to the competition, and inform customer retention
- Fast and effective product category analysis and new product feedback
- Discrete choice analysis to fine-tune prices and features
- Data collection methods matched to needs, ages, and preferences of the segment
The key to successful business-to-business marketing is understanding each customer’s needs while treating each customer uniquely. We support this strategy with research that is customized for the client and personalized to the respondent. This includes:
- A staff of experienced executive interviewers that make our surveys more like personal interviews, revealing in-depth insights.
- Creating online surveys that innovatively compare competitors used by the respondent and surround topics with questions based on the level of respondent familiarity.
Our research is used to aid the marketing and sales efforts of building product manufacturers, insurance companies (agents), logistics companies, wholesaler distributors, fleet cards, veterinary services and products, and commercial banks.